That’s the only bit of advice I would give the up-and-coming female rappers. You could be as sexy as you want, but just maintain your dignity around these guys.
Time to show some love and appreciate these heroes.
Firefighters are some badass mutha fuckas
My boyfriend is a firefighter and I’m so proud of him
When Jessie first meets Woody in Toy Story 2 (Tom Hanks), she exclaims, “Sweet mother of Abraham Lincoln!” Abraham Lincoln’s mother was Nancy Hanks, a blood relative of Tom Hanks. Tom Hanks is a direct descendant of an uncle of Nancy Hanks.
I have never seen something that more accurately describes how I’m feeling right now
A moment of silence for all the girls who have their period on their wedding day
I NEVER THOUHHT OF THAT
my motivation to be happy. (via insignificantttt)
yes hello this is your pilot speaking and by pilot i mean i read a wikihow on flying a plane once so i guess ill just have to WING it haha just a little pilot humor okie dokie nothing to worry about folks im sure i can figure this out
my favourite thing about this scene is that wow face kristoff makes because usually you’d have the heroine in a stunning dress or something but no, anna is wearing that stupid ass troll cloak and headdress
This is what I love about Winter. You wake up in the middle of the night, maybe just to pee or get water or something, look out the window and see this. It’s so beautiful. And it’s silent; you have no idea that it’s happening until you just look. It almost seems fake. And it makes your bed seem way more comfortable, for whatever reason.
This is perfect
1. Wash your sheets every two weeks, I promise you’ll sleep better.
2. If a boy breaks your heart, it’s okay to cry.
3. If a girl breaks your heart, it’s okay to cry.
4. School is important, but there are many things you can’t learn in a classroom. Pursue them.
5. Find your passion, and run with it.
6. No, you don’t need to lose weight.
7. You are beautiful without make up.
8. You are beautiful with make up.
9. Being a good person will never go out of style
10. Buy yourself flowers if you’re feeling sad.
11. Getting enough sleep is very important.
12. Drinking water has so many benefits
13. Believe in fairytales, believe in love, and allow no one to steal your magic.
14. Reading is good for the soul.
15. I am not here to judge you, but I will always support what I think is best for you.
16. I appreciate you.
17. I am proud of you.
18. Even on your worst days, you will never disappoint me.
19. I love you no matter what.
19 Things I Will Tell My Daughter (via bl-ossomed)